Water Damage in Your Frederick Property Must Get Mitigated Fast
SERVPRO Mitigates Water Damage to Cut Your Loss and Costs in Frederick
Water emergencies happen without warning and can cause issues throughout your Frederick home or business. Depending on the situation, there could be soaked documents, wrecked furniture, ruined building materials, and the potential for black mold growth. Whether the water infiltration comes from a broken bathroom pipe or violent storms that cause flooding, dealing with the aftermath is never a time to go the DIY route. Instead, SERVPRO is there for water removal services to help mitigate the damage before it has a chance to fester.
Commonly, a homeowner without restoration experience may not know what to do with water damage. Mitigate it within your Frederick home with the help of SERVPRO and our skilled water restoration technicians (WRT). We can get you on the path for water emergency recovery, so let’s go over what you may expect once we arrive:
- Once our Green Fleet arrives, our crew inspects the area to determine severity, what category the water is, and all items and materials impacted.
- The first steps for mitigation and remediation are removing water with the help of industrial-strength pumps, truck-mounted extractors, and a variety of tools.
- Should the water get deemed contaminated, our IICRC-certified technicians might utilize specialized equipment and water treatment methods to ensure safety.
- Items get evaluated to determine salvageability, but many porous items may be disposed of and replaced.
- Drying and dehumidification help us restore relative humidity (RH), while moisture detection tools allow our crew to ensure nothing is left behind.
- All surfaces get treated with EPA-registered cleaning agents and deodorants to leave everything “Like it never even happened.”
Mitigate it with a team you can trust when you have water damage. Here at SERVPRO of Frederick County, we work diligently to help you get back on your feet after a water-related emergency. Reach us by calling (301) 662-1747!