What Kind of Flood Damage Can I Expect If My Mt. Airy Home Is Ever Flooded?
Storm-Related Flooding Can Do All Kinds of Damage to Your Mt. Airy Residence.
On average, Mt. Airy tends to be rainier than other places in the U.S. Storms regularly pass through the area and sometimes overwhelm local creeks, ponds, rivers, and drainage networks. When this happens, your home could suffer any of several severe flood-related issues.
SERVPRO, a respected flood damage remediator in Mt. Airy, has routinely dealt with all the disastrous effects of flooding. These problems have ranged from the seemingly benign but insidious to the more immediately catastrophic. A brief listing of the more often encountered types of flood damage we have dealt with is:
- Severe basement flooding involving feet of standing that requires expert water removal services
- Sewage and other hazardous deposits throughout residences necessitating extensive biohazard remediation
- Flood-weakened structural elements, like ceilings, walls, and floors, need emergency water damage services immediately.
- Pervasive mold growths and related damage that requires professional water damage repairs
- Irreparably damaged household contents that have to be properly disposed of by a qualified biohazard cleaning company.
- Persistent flood-related odors that must be neutralized with commercial-grade deodorants
Fortunately, SERVPRO has always been well-equipped to handle these common, destructive effects of flooding.
It is therefore comforting to know that SERVPRO of Frederick County is located nearby and is just a quick phone call away. Call us at (301) 662-1747 if you ever need help remediating flood damage.